How Kids Teach Themselves
1. What do you think? If learners are motivated, can they teach themselves? I think if learners are motivated enough they can teach themselves. If a student is interested in the subject they would be more interested in understanding the subject and, if need be, teach themselves.
2. If those motivated learners are kids, can they teach themselves? kids teach themselves all of the time by playing and learning things on their own so to have a child motivated to learn something they are interested in is the same as everyday life for a child.
3. What conditions are necessary for kids to teach themselves? For anyone to teach him or herself? They need to be interested in the subject that is trying to be learned to be motivated.
4. What role do computers and internet access play in the process? computers and the internet have given people easier access to a wider array of information.
5. What role does motivation, a desire to learn? motivation makes people have a greater need to know the material they desire to learn.
6. What roles do a problem, a question or multiple problems or questions play in the process? problems can cause people to be less motivated to learn. the easier something is to learn the more kids may want to learn.
7. How do you motivate someone to learn? make the information fun so the student would want to learn the material.
8. How are you motivated to learn? I have to be interested in a subject to want to learn it, if not then it is hard for me to motivate myself with the lack of time I have.
9. Can anyone who is not motivated to learn learn? no, without motivation you have no drive to want to learn the information.
10. Do you teach yourself? When? Why? You teach yourself new things all of the time. School information you have to learn and sometimes look further into it, and teach yourself.
11. What role does a teacher (either answer generally or use a specific example) play in your learning? I prefer to have someone with a vast knowledge of the subject matter who can instruct me of what I may be doing wrong rather than making the same mistakes over and over.
12. What is the most important idea, question or emotional response you take away with you as a result of watching this video? kids can teach kids of different cultures and language from thousands of miles away by using the internet. Kids pay more attention to each other rather than adults